Tuesday, July 13, 2010

summer days

wow. im enjoying summer so much! it feels like i was never in school and like im never going back but i know in my head thats not true but in my heart i really want to believe it. yah. well summer days are flying by. i spend my days at the pool, reading, hanging out with caylie or my sister, and sadly running errands like im the mom for my mom. im trying to have a good attitude about this but it just really stinks. i dont want to be a mom and im not a mom but right now i have to step it up and be a mom to my mom. really weird right?! i know. she is going through nursing school and working full time so she is crazy busy. today i went to walmart and picked up milk, frozen waffles, syrup, and fresh garlic. yah. and i went to the cleaners to pick up my moms clothes that she had hemmed. i just really dont want to go back to school but i still have a while to have. (i cant talk) hehe. yah well i just ran out of things to say and my mind is stopped up and i cant think so im done with this..-toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment