Tuesday, July 20, 2010

randomness.

so today i think im going to the pool. i like hanging out at the pool with my sister and her fellow lifeguarders. my mom is kinda being a whiny pot these days because she is really stressed with nursing stuff. well she is dropping out of nursing school because she just cant do both work and school like she thought she could. i need to remember to be content with my alone time because sometimes i think i just dont want to be by myself right now, but i need alone time. i think i might go to the library today to pick up another good book! i easily get caught up in the fast pace of this world but i like to have my alone slow time so i need to remind myself sometimes that being alone is good. im going to caylies play this saturday! yah! getting tickets has been a stress bomb but i called and they are going to call me back today so hopefully i can get all this worked out. im excited about the play! so i think im going to eat my waffles now...toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment