Friday, July 23, 2010

house sitting

today is good and will finish great! tonight i'm going to my best friend Caylie's play! im super excited! It will be great! there are going to be a lot of my friends there with me and i cant wait! i start house sitting tomorrow and i'm really pumped about it! the house has a pool and a trampoline and i absolutely love both of those things! they have a really cute dog too! im super excited! these are the last few weeks of summer. its really sad, but my summer has been awesome! it will be good to see everyone's faces at school but i would rather have summer forever(but that is not reality). my life is pretty crazy. in about a month it will be turned upside down when i start school and when my sister leaves for her exchange. wow. the thought of her leaving still just makes me crazy. i just cant believe she really is leaving. also school starting wont be so bad because i will start tennis and cheer, which i'm very excited about both of those things! well i got to start getting ready for the play! ...toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment